We took some time at the end of December to re-charge and spend time with family (and boy do we have a lot of family!). A much needed break in order for us to be at the top of our game for our clients in the new year.
In the next little while we will be looking back at some of our client weddings from 2013 and sharing their celebrations with you! Hope you enjoy them :) You like something? Let us know!
Now that this new year of 2014 is underway….new beginnings are as well.
We all head down the path of "making resolutions" for things we will try to do better, change something about ourselves or just look at life differently. A fresh start if you will.
The list can get pretty big…pretty fast!!
Just remember to take it in stride… you will have your days where things just don't fall into place.... and that's perfectly okay. You're healthy and happy and that is the most important thing.
On that note… we just wanted to share with all of you lovelies some of our personal and business goals for the year ahead.
- Be successful in pursuing the healthier lifestyle that I'm always TRYING to fit into my schedule ~ i.e. ….going to the gym!
- Determine key goals for the business in 2014
- Begin to clean + organize the "black hole of an extra bedroom" that has been put on the back burner for a while
- Read more ~ there are so many books in my home library that are calling my name!
- Make some progress on my "girl cave"
We hope we inspire you to take charge and cross some things off of your list!
Some of our January to-do's include:
~ Start that healthier lifestyle… make room for some serious gym time
~ Get back into the blogging groove - we have some much we want to talk about!
~ Save for that vacation that we always "talk about"
~ Cut my caffeine - this one's going to be tough.
What is your "list"? Share with us.......We would love to hear it!