Everything is about the Royal Wedding!!! I love it!
William & Kate have captured the hearts and attention of so many people and they will all be watching come Friday as they begin their journey together.
Second in line to the throne - Prince William has grown up in the public eye and now will be moving on to the next stage of his life in the same fashion.
Which wedding designer Kate chose to create her gown will be a focal point for many women! Including me!
The "Princess -to-be's" fashion sense has created a following of sorts... for example her blue Issa dress in which she announced her engagement to Prince William, sold out within hours of the images being released! Wow!
I know where I will be come Friday morning - do you? If you are still looking for someplace to enjoy the wedding of the century, check out the following for some options!
Here is how the day will unfold on the small screen!
Friday, April 29
• CTV’s William and Kate: The Royal Wedding starts at 3 a.m., with hosts Lloyd Robertson and, from Buckingham Palace, Lisa LaFlamme, alongside royal biographer Christopher Warwick, royal expert Victoria Arbiter and comedian Tracey Ullman (simulcast on CP24, CTV News Network and at www.TheRoyals.ca).
• Global’s Wills & Kate: The Royal Wedding starts at 4 a.m. with Global National’s Dawna Friesen and ET Canada’s Cheryl Hickey.
• Heather Hiscock kicks things off at 2 a.m. on CBC and CBC News Network. Peter Mansbridge will join two hours before the 6 a.m. wedding ceremony.
• BBC Canada and E! have live coverage as well, both beginning at 4 a.m.
• After the rice is thrown, Marilyn Denis hosts her own reception with Scott Thompson as QEII (CTV, 10 a.m.). LaFlamme and the rest of the royal wedding broadcast team are back with live hits from London, highlights and post-wedding updates (CTV, noon to 3 p.m.; 7 to 9 p.m.)
• E! dissects the day (and maybe some ill-advised hat choices?) in Will and Kate: Road to the Altar (9 p.m.) and Fashion Police: Royal Wedding (10 p.m.).
• For anyone who didn’t get up before the crack of dawn to watch Kate walk down the aisle, BBC Canada is re-airing the big event, starting at 10 a.m. William and Kate: The Movie and A Tale of Two Princesses follow (4 p.m. and 6 p.m.).
~ Enjoy the Celebrations Everyone! ~